DATA PROCESSING AGREEMENT
- The data entered will be saved on servers hosted in Switzerland.
- The data processing delegate can be contacted via company Rise Capital SA.
- I can access my data at any time by logging into my account with the credentials that have been emailed to me. In the event of loss of this data, I can ask the company Rise Capital SA, to transmit them to me again.
- The data entered will be kept as long as my property search is active and/or, that I have not explicitly requested the deletion to the company Rise Capital SA.
- I can at any time ask the company Rise Capital SA, that this last one provides the data which I transmitted to them concerning me in a CSV file, allowing the portability of the said data.
- I can modify my personal information at any time via my account (see point 3) or by requesting it to company Rise Capital SA.
- I can unsubscribe at any time from newsletters and other email alerts to which I am subscribed via my account (see point 3) or by asking the company Rise Capital SA.
- I can at any time ask the company Rise Capital SA, the complete and definitive deletion of the data in their possession (data that I personally transmitted).
Cookies and audience analysis
You can visit our website anonymously. Non-personal usage data, such as the IP address of your device, the pages viewed, the browser used, the date, time, etc., which we store by means of cookies are however collected on this occasion.
- Session Cookies: For the proper functioning of certain parts of the website (mainly the « my account » part, and the criteria defined in the search filter(s)).
- Cookies Google Analytics: To understand user behaviour and allow adaptations to make browsing more pleasant and efficient.
Rise Capital SA is likely to use anonymous website analytics technologies to continuously improve its websites. In doing so, information relating to the operating system, browser, geographical origin (country only), pages consulted during the visit as well as interactions.
We only analyze the data anonymously and for statistical purposes, for example to determine the number of accesses per day. We do not use personal data, unless the user himself has provided this data with full knowledge of the facts, for example when requesting information on a property for sale.
Links to other websites
Copy rights and usage rights
All content on this website is protected by copyright and, unless otherwise stated, is the exclusive and total property of Rise Capital SA. Opening, downloading or copying pages does not lead to the acquisition of rights (usage rights, intellectual property rights, etc.). No part of our website may be reproduced, transmitted (electronically or by other means), modified, linked or used for public or commercial purposes without prior written permission. Any use of the content and our website for illegal purposes will be prosecuted against offenders.
Rise Capital SA disclaims all liability for any loss or damage whatsoever arising to itself or to third parties from access to or use of the website or parts thereof, or caused by links to third party websites. Visiting our website and using the information contained therein is at your own risk.
In addition, Rise Capital SA reserves the right at any time to interrupt, modify or (temporarily or permanently) cancel our website with or without notice.
Liability is also excluded for loss of profits, Internet errors of any kind (e.g. interruption of operation, malfunctions, viruses, harmful components, terrorist acts, etc.), misuse by third parties (data consultation, copies, etc.). These exclusions apply even if our website draws attention to the risk of such damage.
The use of electronic media such as the Internet, e-mail, etc. carries a risk (viruses and other hacking). To reduce these risks, please use an up-to-date version (last updated by the developer) of your browser and install a regularly updated antivirus. Do not open e-mails of unknown origin and attachments with a ».EXE » or ».ZIP » extension for example.